Pet Medicines now available at Prestwich Pharmacy
- Kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours.
- Kills fleas for up to 5 weeks in cats and up to 2 months in dogs.
- Kills ticks for up to a month in cats and dogs.
- Your pet can swim or be bathed as usual from 48 hours after application.
Frontline cat 3 pipettes £14.99 Frontline large dog 3 pipettes £23.99 Frontline medium dogs 3 pipettes £21.99 Frontline small dogs 3 pipettes £19.99 Frontline extra large dogs 3 pipettes £28.99
Larger pack sizes available on request
PROTECTION AGAINST APPLY TO CATS APPLY TO DOGS Fleas and Ticks Every month Every month Fleas Every 5 weeks Every 2 months
HOW TO PREVENT FLEAS
Breaking the flea life cycle
1. Use FRONTLINE Spot On regularly to kill adult fleas on your pet.
– Treat cats every 5 weeks and dogs every 2 months
2. Make sure all cats and dogs are treated.
– Each pet can act as a host for a flea infestation
3. Regularly vacuum your carpets and furnishings and wash your pets bedding above 60°C
– This will help to reduce the number of any eggs, larvae and pupae in the environment
In addition, when treating an infestation:
- Use an environmental spray containing an insect growth regulator to kill eggs and larvae
- Allow treated pets continued access to infested areas to ensure newly hatched fleas are killed on contact with FRONTLINE Spot On.
HOW TO KILL TICKS
FRONTLINE Spot On kills the three most common species of ticks found in Europe within 48 hours. Once dead they should drop off naturally or can be removed by a very gentle pull, preferably with tweezers. If not, see your vet.